The 25-year-old inmate was suffering from stage-four cirrhosis of the liver and acute alcoholic hepatitis at the time of his death.
- Your Law Firm Got Hacked. What Do You Do Now
- Lawyer Backs 'Lampoon' of Georgia High Court: Letter
- Inmate Convicted of Mailing Threat, Fake Anthrax to Georgia Bar
- Georgia's AG and Senators Cheer Trump for Rolling Back Water Regulation
- Greenberg Shareholder Jumps to Hall Booth for Trial Practice—and Other 'On the Move' News
- Tea Party Patriots, Member Pegged with $833K Libel Verdict
With a law degree and an MBA from Case Western Reserve, Jenner has a lot of experience in transactional law, which is why the Daily Report asked him for an email interview for this edition of In-House Georgia, which looks at corporate transactions.
Since he joined the company in 2014, David Clifton has been involved in the purchase of among many targets, including the New York Stock Exchange.
A former professor at the Appalachian School of Law has sued the school, claiming it failed to protect her when she was harassed by a male student.
When it became clear that billionaire Carl Icahn would be interested in selling his Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Greenberg Traurig’s client Hard Rock International quickly reached out.