The Roaring 20s was the theme of the annual event, hosted July 25 by the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys and the GABWA Foundation.
- Gate City Bar and The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys Judicial Reception [SLIDESHOW]
- 17 Firms With Atlanta Offices Make Midlevel Associates' Top Places to Work List [CHART]
- Third Special Master Is Named for Ralston Case
- Research Our Updated Database of More Than 2,800 Southern GC Comp Packages, Spanning 8 Years
- Top Ten Georgia GC Compensation
- Eleventh Circuit Rejects Fair Debt Collection Class Action
While most business leaders now recognize the importance of their business data, few have taken adequate steps to properly control it and manage its inherent risk.
A man described as the ringleader of an illegal Georgia-to-New York gun ring that sold 151 weapons to an undercover officer has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Eight people across the U.S. who registered to use Ashley Madison are suing the website for cheaters after hackers released personal and detailed information of millions of users, including financial data and sexual proclivities.