King & Spalding has recruited Phillip Street as a partner and Craig Smith as of counsel from Paul Hastings for its health care and life science practice—one of King & Spalding's priority areas.
- Trial Lawyer Lin Wood Gives $1M to Mercer Law
- Nominations: Who's Making Their Marks, and Whose Marks Were Indelible?
- Check Out Photos From Emory Law's EPIC Inspiration Awards Ceremony
- Georgia Supreme Court to Hear Arguments Over Carrying Guns in Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Chief Judge: Fulton State Court Duties to Continue at Annexes
- Troutman Sanders Posts 'Eye-Popping' Year
When Kevin Cranman explains his job at the global technology company Ericsson, he evokes the classic 1990s movie "Pulp Fiction."
Kevin Cranman, senior group legal counsel for Ericsson Inc.'s business unity support solutions division, answers best practices he looks for in outside counsel.
Attorney Lori Andrus invoked California's Fair Pay Act in a suit that accuses Farmers Insurance of paying female lawyers less than their male counterparts.
A federal judge has appointed lawyers from Hausfeld and Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy to serve as co-lead counsel in more than 100 class actions alleging that four major airlines conspired to fix the prices of domestic fares.