A unanimous Georgia Supreme Court has accepted a special master's recommendation that state House Speaker David Ralston receive a public reprimand to resolve a bar grievance filed by two former clients, a married couple, over his handling of their case.
- 'Miss Sloane' Portrays Lobbyist Who Ignores Her Lawyer, and Everyone Else
- Attorney General Names Team to Head Law Department
- Legislation 'Mix-Up' Complicates Judicial Watchdog Agency Reinvention Timeline
- Gov. Deal Swears In 3 New Georgia Supreme Court Justices
- DeKalb to Host 'Expungement Day' for Arrests Without Convictions
- Sutherland-Eversheds Merger Would Reconfigure Atlanta Legal Landscape
The Atlanta-based Fortune 500 company is preparing to cash in on Atlanta's technology boom with its new offices in Midtown.
Every local agency can benefit by developing a disclosure policy that will guide and facilitate its compliance with applicable securities laws.
When the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Buffalo Bills this Sunday, Cassie Sadowitz will be cheering them on. But she's not just any fan. She's the team's general counsel.