McKenna Long & Aldridge's long-awaited merger with global megafirm Dentons took effect Wednesday, the two firms announced.
- Atlanta Lawyers Praise and Pick at Obama Overtime Proposal (Slideshow)
- DeKalb County CEO found guilty of perjury, extortion charge
- Firms Seeking Litigators, Survey Says
- Justices Require New Trial Over Judge's Handling of Jury Note, Issue 'Huge' Spoliation Ruling
- As GC to AME Church, Atlanta Bond Lawyer Witnesses Charleston Funeral
- Lewis Brisbois' Atlanta Office Adds Partners
Online voting has been a topic of intense debate, both inside and outside the legal community, for at least a decade.
The Kevins is the last of seven lawyer bands to be profiled in the Daily Report. The bands will compete in the Atlanta Bar Foundation's LawJam 2015—the sixth annual battle of the Atlanta lawyer bands—at 7 p.m. this Saturday, June 27, at Variety Playhouse
Guilty verdicts in some of the nation's most high-profile criminal cases have been thrown out recently because of jurors who were not truthful. But despite the recent problems with jurors, legal experts say these cases are the exception.
Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan has settled his lawsuit against Wal-Mart over a highway crash that killed one man and left Morgan and two friends seriously injured.