The Supreme Court of Georgia on Monday issued a discipline decision regarding the following lawyer: Tanya Yvette Brockington, disbarred
- Feeling Out the Law: Panel Says Jurors May Touch Plaintiff's Hands to Test Temperature
- Jury Rejects $2.5 Million Claim in Train-Truck Collision Case
- Mind the Gap: Hot Market for Midlevel Real Estate Associates
- Crime and Employment: Hiring a Worker With a Record
- Jury Awards $2.5M to Handyman Injured in Three-Vehicle Wreck
- New JQC Director Resigns as Special Master in Ralston Ethics Case UPDATED
The latest data are out regarding the frequency and severity of legal malpractice claims submitted to insurers last year, and the news is generally good.
A common refrain amongst e-discovery lawyers is that your first significant e-discovery matter will be the most expensive.
The National Park Service says the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals building in New Orleans and courthouses in Georgia and Alabama have been named national historic landmarks for their contributions to civil rights.
The corruption probe of a coastal Georgia police sergeant has ended in a mistrial.