For two years, criminal defense lawyer Jay Strongwater could not persuade federal prosecutors to drop felony drug and gun charges against his client.
- What Should Be Done With Judge Mark Fuller?
- DeKalb Judge Is Cleared to Use Campaign Cash for Legal Fees
- On the Move: Jones Day Recruits Data Security Partner
- Mother Sentenced to 30 Years for Teen Daughter's Death from Eating Disorder
- Meet the GC: Konny Light of Advanced Global Partners
- Letter to the Editor: Georgia Legal Community Mourns Loss of David Hendrick
Konny Light is general counsel and vice president of Advanced Global Partners, which specializes in market entry and business development for expanding businesses seeking to reach beyond their current borders.
Plaintiffs frequently avail themselves of what has been labeled "Holt demands," as was established in S. General Ins. Co. v. Holt, 262 Ga. 267 (1992).
Pot may be legal in Colorado, but you can still be fired for using it.
A man who shot and killed a 17-year-old teenager after an argument over loud music outside a Jacksonville convenience store said Tuesday that he feared for his life when he opened fire.