A Gwinnett County State Court jury returned a nearly $15 million verdict to a police officer who was shot by another officer from a different jurisdiction while trying to give aid, though the judgment will likely never be collected.
- On the Move: Hoelting & McCormack Form Family Law Firm
- E-Discovery, Big Data: A Marriage of Necessity
- Meet the GC: Meredith Lackey of Colonial Pipeline Company
- Letter to the Editor: ADR Officials' Warning: Keep Mediations Private
- In 'Bachelorette' Finale, Ex-Fulton ADA Picks Former UGA Bulldog
- Ex-Delta GC Earns Wings as Law Firms' Career Coach
Meredith Lackey was appointed vice president and general counsel of Colonial Pipeline Company in January 2012.
Law firms' mergers continue to dominate the news of the legal industry with no end in sight.