Removal isn't the only possible sanction for federal judges who misbehave
- 'Embarrassed' Judge Will Cooperate with Investigation, His Lawyer Says
- U.S. Judge Clears Way for Suit Over Grady County Judge's Fees
- Final Claims in Big Home Loan Fraud Suit are Settled
- State, MARTA Bonds Put Holland & Knight at No. 1 in Southeast
- Of Counsel Arrangements: The Basics
- Judge Sanctions Dialysis Clinic Firm for Spoiling Discovery
The term "of counsel" is used to describe a wide range of associations and relationships among lawyers and law firms.
Doug Sandberg joined Worldpay US Inc. as its first general counsel in 2000. Today he also is a senior vice president, corporate secretary and member of its board of directors.