John Dowd, now and then a white-collar criminal defense partner at Akin Gump in Washington, said Rose's lawyer "never grabbed him by the lapels" and forced him to come clean.
- Hi-Low Deal Helps Plaintiff Boost $40K Med Mal Verdict
- Law Practices Can Go Paperless With These Digital Pointers
- Feds Press to Keep Mug Shots Secret
- Lawsuits Filed Against Suspended Georgia Tech 'Rapebait' Fraternity UPDATED
- Allman, Manager and Film Company Dropped From Family's 'Midnight Rider' Lawsuit
- Closing Attorney Indicted for Defrauding Lender
Employees and shareholders want to know how their companies are performing financially. Associates also care—or should care—about the financial health of their own law firm.
Jeremy Liebman is general counsel for ShelfGenie Franchise Systems, a company specializing in custom-designed accessibility solutions such as glide-out shelving.
A former Selma attorney has been sentenced for stealing tens of thousands of dollars from a client.
A review by county prosecutors of drug arrests involving the Ferguson police officer who killed an unarmed, black 18-year-old in a separate incident has led to the dismissal of a half-dozen felony cases.