Atlanta lawyers embraced the people of Charleston, South Carolina, on Thursday by honoring the minister and the mayor who turned hate into love after nine worshippers were killed in a church.
- Former Justice: Georgia Should 'Think Long and Hard' Before Expanding Supreme Court
- Judge Says Georgia's Gay Marriage Ban Can't Be Enforced
- Jones Day in Atlanta Advises Newell on Purchase of Elmer's Products
- Alabama Judge: Feds Should Issue Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Lawyers Reflect on How Georgia Law Values a Life
- Legislators Make Another Run at Cameras in the U.S. Supreme Court
Have you seen this from someone that no one at the firm has ever heard of? "Legal representation based on breach of sale contract. I wait to hear from you if your firm take on sure case. Just click this link for more information about the case and the rates we will pay! Kind Regards, Iam ScamArtist."
Our recent articles have covered a range of contractual terms that help buyers protect the benefit for which they bargained in technology outsourcing and licensing agreements.
Coca-Cola will tweak the labeling for Vitaminwater to settle a lawsuit that it was making misleading health claims about the drinks.
Batman won't have to worry about Batmobile knockoffs after a federal appeals court ruled the caped crusader's vehicle is entitled to copyright protection.