After trying out a cloud-based firm, patent lawyer E.J. Joswick has returned to the brick-and-mortar world, joining Thompson Hine as a partner from FisherBroyles.
- EEOC Sues Life University for Race Discrimination
- Savannah Jury Returns $4.48M Medical Malpractice Verdict
- Hull to Take Senior Status on 11th Circuit
- Judge Quits Over Facebook Posts Ripping Protesters of Confederate Monuments in Charlottesville
- Few Legal Endeavors Are As Rewarding as Potentially Saving a Client's Life
- What Sets 'Elite Firms' Apart?
Many jurisdictions have adopted a unique test called the Apex Doctrine to examine the permissibility of apex depositions.
The vanishing trial may be the most important issue facing our civil justice system today. It deserves our continued attention.
A former professor at the Appalachian School of Law has sued the school, claiming it failed to protect her when she was harassed by a male student.
When it became clear that billionaire Carl Icahn would be interested in selling his Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Greenberg Traurig’s client Hard Rock International quickly reached out.