The Washington Post reported Sunday afternoon that Sally Quillian Yates, the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, will be nominated to be Deputy Attorney General, the No. 2 person in the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Zoning Lawyer Invoked First Amendment in Kennesaw Mosque Case
- Football Player, Partner Hit With $9.5M Judgment in Failed Development Bid
- Man Injured by 'Potato Cannon' Collects $2.58M
- Ga. Congressmen Ask President Not to Renominate Boggs
- Memorial Celebration for GSU Law Librarian Nancy Johnson Set for Dec. 21
- Deal Naming Gainesville Attorney to JNC
I often hear litigators claim that e-discovery is killing litigation: "This stuff is too expensive. Who needs a database? Just give me a banker's box full of emails, a highlighter and some sticky notes!"
When attorney Parks White came back from serving in Iraq in 2010, the pace of life appeared different to him.
Crowley husband and wife, who are both attorneys, have been charged with allegedly threatening and arguing with police after the officers responded to a 911 call.
Nebraska and Oklahoma on Thursday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to declare Colorado's legalization of marijuana unconstitutional, saying the drug is being brought from Colorado into the neighboring states.