In many ways, the race between Fulton County Superior Court Judge Kelly Lee and her opponent in the May 20 election, Patricia "Pat" Jackson, is a classic down-ticket political contest: a well-funded incumbent hoping to beat back a challenger campaigning on shoe leather and a shoestring.
- 3 Candidates in Lively Race for Cobb Superior Court
- Staffers Pick Firm's Charities to Mark 25th Year
- Feds: Home Health Company Paying $150M Settlement
- Court Reinstates One Lawyer, Disbars Another
- Same-Sex Couples Sue to Strike Down Ga. Marriage Ban
- State Supreme Court Reinstates Child Sex Conviction
Corporations should go far beyond the frameworks in Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley in designing clawback and holdback policies.
Firms are starting to focus on just what they can do within the boundaries of attorney ethics rules and existing law to protect their investments in people and practices.