It took 12 minutes for a Cobb County State Court jury to acquit a Florida long-haul truck driver of vehicular homicide last week.
- Justice Stevens in Atlanta: Phone Data Collection Is 'Price We Pay'
- All 116 Counts Against Former Magistrate Dismissed in Bartow County Missing Funds Case
- Protective Orders Aren't Perfect, But Can Help Victims of Domestic Violence
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Congratulations to Honorees of Anti-Defamation League
- Georgia Supreme Court to Hear Arguments in Columbus Opera House
- Fulton Jury Awards $7M to Children of Woman Killed in Auto Accident
An attorney for 21 years, John R. Monroe is a civil rights litigator specializing in the field of gun rights and Second Amendment issues. "My dad gave me a rifle on my 12th birthday and I've been shooting all my life," said Monroe.
On March 21, the Georgia Supreme Court ordered amendments to several Georgia Bar Rules of Professional Conduct, including Rule 7.2 Advertising.