Gov. Nathan Deal's Judicial Nominating Commission reported Wednesday that it had received more than 200 names for three new seats on the Georgia Court of Appeals.
- Suit Filed Over Kidnapping and Double Killing by Phony FBI Agents
- Ogletree Deakins Moves Into Seattle
- Check Out Photos from Carlock, Copeland & Stairs 45th Anniversary Celebration [SLIDESHOW]
- 11th Circuit Revives Miami's Case Against Mortgage Lenders; Similar Case Pending in Atlanta
- Lawyer's Divorce Reveals Abuse Allegations
- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPT. 8: Show Off Your Wins for InHouse Legal Departments and Firm Litigation Departments of the Year Awards.
While most business leaders now recognize the importance of their business data, few have taken adequate steps to properly control it and manage its inherent risk.
A county clerk who invoked "God's authority" as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage Tuesday refused to resign and now must face a federal judge who could impose fines or send her to jail.
A man described as the ringleader of an illegal Georgia-to-New York gun ring that sold 151 weapons to an undercover officer has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.