Authorities are looking deeper into the bank records of a Carrollton lawyer accused of forging records and stealing tens of thousands of dollars from at least one client.
- Appeals Judges Say If Lewis Lied in DeKalb Schools Case, Other Convictions Are Questionable Too
- Judge Sounds Skeptical of Voting Group's Claims
- Activist Lawyer Organizes Event to Develop Community Reponses to Police Brutality
- July Bar Exam Results Are Out
- Georgia Probate Judge Guilty of Embezzlement
- Bryan Cave Names New Leader for Atlanta Office
I wasn't born a lawyer. Like many, I started my working life in restaurants. My favorite job was waiting tables at Emeril's in New Orleans, partly because I learned so much (though free meals and tips didn't hurt).
Litigators are often known for their smooth moves in the courtroom, but not on the dance floor. Solo practitioner Quinton Spencer is working to dispel the notion that lawyers don't know how to loosen up.
A 58-year-old Cheraw man has been convicted of a shooting at the Chesterfield County Courthouse last year.
A convicted sex offender from southern Kentucky has been ordered to pay $1.8 million to the victim of five years of molestation.