A man who threatened to murder a judge and his wife and “kill and eat” their children lost his appeal this week in the Georgia Court of Appeals.
- Trump's Trial Lawyers Want Campaign Comments Excluded
- Spurned Client Might Get Last Laugh in Legal-Mal Suit
- ‘Bush v. Gore’ Lawyers Sound Off on Trump’s Debate Comments
- Running Shoe Shooter to Receive New Trial Due to Juror Misconduct
- Midsize Firm Leaders Fight Gender Pay Gap With Data
- Political Debates Show the Pull of Frames
Early experiences, from Am Law 25 firms to in-house and executive positions at Wal-Mart, led to deep international expertise in corporate law, complance and cross-border M&As.
Growing area of science studying racial and gender attitudes is so important in law that the ABA has devoted a section to the subject.
In-house lawyers reportedly delayed NBC News' coverage of the now-infamous "Trump tape," giving The Washington Post an opening to break the blockbuster story first. Were NBC's lawyers cautious to a fault?
The Federal Communications Commission entered into a consent decree with Comcast Corp. on Tuesday under which it will pay the largest civil penalty ever assessed of a cable operator for its billing practices and enter a five-year compliance plan.