Former Homeland Security GC Joe Whitley to head Baker Donelson's white-collar defense practice
- Cordele PD Appointment To Remain on Hold
- Woman Sentenced in Silicone Injection Death
- Plaintiff Wins $2.8 Million Verdict Against Dental Company in DeKalb
- US Judge: Voters' Birthdates Are Not Public Record
- Casey Anthony Judge Retires, Joins Private Firm
- Appeals Court Silent on Texas Abortion Clinic Law
Allan Kamensky joined Georgia regional bank Synovus Financial Corp. as general counsel from Columbus-based Page, Scrantom, Sprouse, Tucker & Ford.
Back in 1997, when Polly McNeill decided to quit Heller Ehrman White & McAuliffe to help launch Summit Law Group, it didn't seem like the smartest bet.
The family of a man who died while in the custody of East Point police has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the former officers and city, the family's lawyer said Thursday.
Prosecutors are seeking a prison sentence of at least 17 years for a Detroit-area man convicted of murder for killing an unarmed woman on his porch.