Two key players in what federal prosecutors have described as a massive scheme to defraud Georgia's Medicaid program are slated to plead guilty to charges that they negotiated kickback payments to prenatal clinics that steered undocumented Hispanic women to local hospitals for deliveries of their babies.
- Prison Hunger Striker's Wife: Denial of Visits Unconstitutional
- Plaintiffs' Firm Opens in Decatur to Handle Civil Rights, Employment
- After Hours: Spotlights Lawyers' Lives Outside Their Offices
- Pryor's 11th Circuit Nomination Moves Forward
- Board of Young Lawyers Division Is Announced
- Suing Obama: GOP-Led House Gives the Go-Ahead
As Bingham McCutchen engages in merger talks in an effort to reshape its future, the firm is still coping with the fallout from one of its many past combinations.
Meredith Lackey was appointed vice president and general counsel of Colonial Pipeline Company in January 2012.