A small insurance defense firm in Marietta had a recent run of four trials in four metropolitan Atlanta courts—and won them all.
- Debt Collector Agrees to Close, Write Off $3M in Debt
- Tracy Morgan Settles Suit with Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash
- Georgia Man Charged with Supporting Islamic State Militants
- Dispute Over MLK Bible, Nobel Prize Headed for Mediation
- Appeals Panel Invalidates Johns Creek DUI Checkpoint
- Bar Exam Passing Rates Fall
Cozen O'Connor lured from Dickstein Shapiro last week almost the entire group of lawyers who advocate in state attorneys general offices, a controversial but growing practice area that a number of law firms have jockeyed in this year.
Technology companies thrive on perpetual change, always striving to grow quicker and better than their competitors. Their general counsel tend to think and work that way too.
Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan has settled his lawsuit against Wal-Mart over a highway crash that killed one man and left Morgan and two friends seriously injured.
The Senate has confirmed Sally Quillian Yates to be deputy attorney general, putting two women in the top posts at the Justice Department.