President Barack Obama has nominated a federal judge from Alabama to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Atlanta.
- $250K Settles Bikini Wax Case After Mediation
- Georgia Supreme Court Justice: Cameras in Court Are No Big Deal
- SCOTUS Reporters: Oldest U.S. Supreme Court Justices Are Still Sharp
- Common Cause, NAACP Sue Over Purged Voter Rolls
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan Partners Launch Lawrence & Bundy Litigation Firm
- DeKalb County Loses Appeal in Decade-Old Whistleblower Case
In-House Georgia: Practice Focus on Immigration, Profile and Q&A With Legal Counsel for Ericsson Inc., and More
Also Employment Matters, STEM OPT Program, I-9 Compliance and Corporate Restructure
When Kevin Cranman explains his job at the global technology company Ericsson, he evokes the classic 1990s movie "Pulp Fiction."
A barely-averted disaster for the wife of a Fisher & Phillips partner led to big changes in how the 330-lawyer labor firm prepares for office health emergencies.
A federal judge has struck down a bid to remove lead plaintiffs attorneys in the GM ignition switch litigation after finding that the request smacked of "Monday morning quarterbacking."