An Atlanta-based federal appeals court on Friday handed a major defeat to doctors who say they are concerned about gun safety, rejecting their challenge to a Florida law that limits their ability to talk to their patients about firearms.
- Woman Hit by Golf Cart Settles for $400,000
- Georgia Cracks Down on Ambulance Chasers
- Ex-Secretary in Douglas Co. DA's Office Indicted
- DeKalb DA Says Judge Should Recuse from Cases Involving Son's Criminal Lawyer
- Letter to the Editor: Georgia Legal Community Mourns Loss of Judge Owen Forrester
- At 3, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Hits Stride
After much patience and several tries, Matthew Ericksen got his gator. For several years the attorney for Gray, Rust, St. Amand, Moffett & Brieske has hunted alligators in Lake Seminole, in the southwest corner of Georgia on the Florida state line.
Robert "Robbie" Kamerschen serves as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary at Aaron's Inc. In this role, he manages all legal, regulatory and governance issues.