King & Spalding is facing a second demand to hand over its confidential internal communications about client General Motors so plaintiffs counsel can see what the firm's lawyers knew about an alleged cover-up of a deadly ignition switch defect.
- Two Rejoin McKenna Long
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation Brings Banker on Board
- U.S. Justices Will Hear Case on Health Plan Suing for Car Wreck Settlement
- State Senate OKs 5 Percent Raises for Judges, Public Lawyers
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers' Art Auction [SLIDESHOW]
- Georgia Justices Will Hear DeKalb School Corruption Case
Joe Gaynor joined Columbian Chemicals Co. in 2010. It was acquired by the Aditya Birla Group in 2011 and now operates as Birla Carbon.
In e-discovery, function follows form. As a result of this truism, I've found that there is a correlation between the amount of experience an attorney has with e-discovery and the strength of his feelings about the form in which documents should be produced.
The Department of Justice has opened an investigation into the Florida Supreme Court over its practice of screening Florida Bar applicants for mental health issues.
Former NFL star Darren Sharper pleaded guilty Tuesday in Las Vegas to a reduced felony attempted sex assault charge, in the third part of a four-state plea deal that prosecutors say will put him in federal prison for about nine years.