Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart has formed an Ebola Rapid Response Team to advise employers on workplace issues around the potential spread of the disease.
- JNC Members: Bench Diversity Not Black-and-White
- DeKalb Judge Finds Juvenile Court Illegally Detained Youth
- Mentorship: Why You Need It, and Why You Might Have to Work to Get It
- Elections Official to Participate in Emory Event
- Lawyer Says Three-Year Suspension Equals Disbarment
- 'Pendulum Swing' Pushes Insurance Defense Lawyer to Other Side
Let's start with a bit of honesty. On the day you reported to your first law job, you had a bare, pitiful minimum of practical skills. You had some legal knowledge and you had some interests, but "practicing" was pretty much a mystery, right?
Daniel Trujillo likes to tell the story of visiting Wal-Mart stores when he was first hired to learn more about the retailing business.
A northeast Georgia hospital has been ordered to pay more than $8.4 million to settle claims of improper care to newborn boy.
A DeKalb County judge has declared a mistrial in the case of suspended County CEO Burrell Ellis.