Former Georgia Democratic Party Chairman Michael Berlon has pleaded guilty to one count of federal wire fraud and will be sentenced on May 6.
- New Eleventh Circuit Judges Get Official Welcome
- Lawyer Who Won $175K in Sanctions From Sutherland Brings New Suit
- Arnall Golden Gregory Hosts Exhibits of Builder Levy's Photos for Black History Month [SLIDESHOW]
- Ex-Atlantan, Ambassador Heads to Reed Smith in NY
- Kilpatrick Townsend's PPP Spikes Due to Change in Equity Compensation System
- Valdosta Professor's Suit Test Limits of State Whistleblower Law
It's an understatement to say Mac Irvin enjoys a wee dram of single-malt Scotch whisky. Obsessed may be more like it.
Ashoo Sharma joined Harry Norman from Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco in Atlanta, where she was a partner in the litigation department and brokerage servicing team.
An assistant director on an ill-fated Gregg Allman biographical movie will stand trial separately from three of her bosses charged in a deadly train crash in southeast Georgia, prosecutors told a judge Thursday.
The South Carolina Supreme Court has told Aiken County court officials to stop all proceedings in cases regarding the estate of the late soul singer James Brown.