A federal jury awarded $271,400 in the wake of a two-day trial in Georgia.
- Trump Picks U.S. Attorney Nominees for Atlanta, Macon
- Health Care Law Changes Will Pose Tough Questions
- Law Firm Award Recognizes Messy Truth: There's More to Life Than Work
- Georgia Judges Set to Eye Changing Rule Over Use of Electronic Devices in Courtrooms
- 11th Circuit Remands Political Firing Case for Trial
- Arms and Toes and Breasts, Oh My!
Here are some basics to consider when evaluating your vendors and their commitments to your cybersecurity, as well as some specific measures to employ with those suppliers whose work might present a risk to your company data.
In the rush to respond to a hack, the victim needs to assess whether the involvement of law enforcement is appropriate.
A former professor at the Appalachian School of Law has sued the school, claiming it failed to protect her when she was harassed by a male student.
When it became clear that billionaire Carl Icahn would be interested in selling his Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Greenberg Traurig’s client Hard Rock International quickly reached out.