Gov. Nathan Deal took a step Friday toward addressing the lingering issue in litigation water wars with Florida—what to do about exponentially increasing irrigation on big commercial farming operations in South Georgia.
- Ex-Big Law Associate Sells Experience With Legal Startup
- Letter: Georgia Legal Community Mourns Loss of Judge Phyllis Kravitch
- Hiring Misfires Show Need for Tougher Law Firm Vetting
- Indictment Handed Down in Slaying of UPS Lawyer
- Eversheds Sutherland Leaders Talk Clients, Costs After Partner Confab
- Downtown Homeless Shelter to Close Following Settlement
With a law degree and an MBA from Case Western Reserve, Jenner has a lot of experience in transactional law, which is why the Daily Report asked him for an email interview for this edition of In-House Georgia, which looks at corporate transactions.
Since he joined the company in 2014, David Clifton has been involved in the purchase of among many targets, including the New York Stock Exchange.
A former professor at the Appalachian School of Law has sued the school, claiming it failed to protect her when she was harassed by a male student.
When it became clear that billionaire Carl Icahn would be interested in selling his Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Greenberg Traurig’s client Hard Rock International quickly reached out.