Last week's news that Jason Carter will take a greater role with the Carter Center as his grandfather, former President Jimmy Carter, receives cancer treatment has created a misimpression that the younger Carter would like to correct.
- Cobb Judge Blasted Prosecutor Over Ex-Judge’s Short-Lived Indictment
- Judge Gives 18 Years to Head of Georgia-to-New York Gun Ring
- Judge Awards $635K to Squeezed-Out Health Care Company Partner
- Georgia's Copyright Battle Over Posting of State Laws Threatens Legal Innovation
- Georgia-Based Case Should Be Heard in NY, Panel Finds
- Executives Lack Confidence in Cybersecurity Postures
While most business leaders now recognize the importance of their business data, few have taken adequate steps to properly control it and manage its inherent risk.
A new survey revealed only 31 percent of respondents were confident in their organizations security posture.
A man described as the ringleader of an illegal Georgia-to-New York gun ring that sold 151 weapons to an undercover officer has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Eight people across the U.S. who registered to use Ashley Madison are suing the website for cheaters after hackers released personal and detailed information of millions of users, including financial data and sexual proclivities.