Rita Sheffey has resigned as president-elect of the State Bar of Georgia, the bar announced late Friday afternoon.
- Judge Calls Foul on Rezoning for Development Around Gwinnett Braves Ballpark
- UGA Law Receives Big Gifts for Scholarship and Professorship
- A Proposed Solution to Georgia's Broken Garnishment Statutes [COMMENTARY]
- NYC Jury Acquits Atlanta Hawks' Sefolosha in Police Fracas
- A New Era of Cooperation for E-Discovery Rules?
- Behind Rise of Daily Fantasy Sports, A Big-Firm Bonanza
After five years of unrelenting hype, gossipy speculation and dizzying anticipation, we now stand on the precipice of the second edition of e-discovery amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Have you seen this from someone that no one at the firm has ever heard of? "Legal representation based on breach of sale contract. I wait to hear from you if your firm take on sure case. Just click this link for more information about the case and the rates we will pay! Kind Regards, Iam ScamArtist."
Coca-Cola will tweak the labeling for Vitaminwater to settle a lawsuit that it was making misleading health claims about the drinks.
Batman won't have to worry about Batmobile knockoffs after a federal appeals court ruled the caped crusader's vehicle is entitled to copyright protection.