A special master in an antitrust case over airline passenger bag fees has recommended that Delta Air Lines pay $1.8 million in sanctions for a string of failures to turn over relevant evidence to the plaintiffs during the long-running litigation.
- Wal-Mart Rebuked in Discovery Fight
- Georgia High Court Asks For Comments on New Judicial Conduct Rules
- Check Out Daily Report's Legal Departments of the Year Event Photos
- 11th Circuit Seeks New Clerk as Ley Announces Retirement
- Neurosurgeon Wins Med-Mal Lawsuit Over Patient’s Death After Surgery
- Hunton & Williams Advises Worldpay on SecureNet Acquisition
Although .com remains the gold standard in domain names, its days on top may finally be coming to an end.
Smoky, spicy barbecue and cold beer are two staples Americans frequently pair. This culinary duo is a combination that attorney Brandon Bullard knows very well.
A Florida State University alumnus and attorney shot three people at the school's library early Thursday before being killed by police, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.
A Randolph County judge suspended until the end of her term for having an affair said Tuesday that she has resigned.