The city of LaGrange is preparing to fight a civil rights lawsuit alleging discriminatory practices that deprive the homes of African-Americans and Latinos of basic utility services.
- GAIN Adds Asylum Lawyer Amid Immigration Fears—and Other "On the Move" News
- How Much Do Clients Care About Law Firm Layoffs?
- Sheriff Arrested for Indecency Seeks to Stop the Governor's Investigation
- A Nutty Case: Despite Pretrial Program, Double Jeopardy Argument Fails
- Jury Rejects Claim That Red Dye Caused Woman's Allergy Attack
- Supreme Court Strikes Down 2 NC Congressional Districts
Several well-respected employment mediators describe what they'd advise inside counsel to do when managing outside counsel handling a case. Their responses were enlightening:
"Assuming you've hired the right counsel, the key is enabling them to do their best work," says Ross Mansbach.
A former professor at the Appalachian School of Law has sued the school, claiming it failed to protect her when she was harassed by a male student.
When it became clear that billionaire Carl Icahn would be interested in selling his Trump Taj Mahal Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Greenberg Traurig’s client Hard Rock International quickly reached out.