A federal judge has narrowed the scope of his order that declared Georgia's garnishment law is unconstitutional.
- Enforce Laws Against Domestic Abusers Having Guns
- Georgia Justices Toss Convictions Over Facebook Posts About Court Clerks
- Insurance Company Pays $2M Policy Limit for Death of 91-Year-Old
- Judicial Council Seeks New Judge for Clayton County
- Georgia Supreme Court Acts in 11 Discipline Cases
- Judge Fines Repair Company $1.3M for Overbilling and Faking Customer Reviews
Have you seen this from someone that no one at the firm has ever heard of? "Legal representation based on breach of sale contract. I wait to hear from you if your firm take on sure case. Just click this link for more information about the case and the rates we will pay! Kind Regards, Iam ScamArtist."
Our recent articles have covered a range of contractual terms that help buyers protect the benefit for which they bargained in technology outsourcing and licensing agreements.
Coca-Cola will tweak the labeling for Vitaminwater to settle a lawsuit that it was making misleading health claims about the drinks.
Batman won't have to worry about Batmobile knockoffs after a federal appeals court ruled the caped crusader's vehicle is entitled to copyright protection.