The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association announced plans to honor Ken and Beth Melton, the Cobb County couple whose lawsuit found an ignition defect that prompted General Motors to recall millions of cars and Congress and federal regulators to launch investigations.
- 2015 Firm Financials: The Numbers Are In
- Victims' Families Should Report Ambulance Chasers [AT ISSUE]
- Paces Properties GC Keeps Up With Real Estate Deals and the Changing Legal Industry
- Atlanta Firm Financials: Deals Drove Increases Over Drops in Litigation
- Judicial Ethics Chief Resigns After Daily Report Probes Billing Deal UPDATED
- Justices Cautious About Sweeping Change to Marriage Definition UPDATED
Jennifer Gourley became general counsel for Paces Properties in January from Arnall Golden Gregory, where she was a partner.
Consumer demand for convenience has touched almost every facet of Internet commerce.