Veteran Cobb County Solicitor General Barry Morgan is fighting to keep his job against a challenge from criminal defense lawyer Cindi Yeager, who says Morgan isn't aggressive enough in prosecuting driving under the influence and vehicular homicide cases.
- Judge Tosses Suit Against Owen Gleaton, Ex-Partner
- Florida Jury Awards $15.8M to Woman's Family Over Pap Smear Miss by Lab
- Legal Food Frenzy Kicks Off Today
- Why I ... Help Kids Find Their Inner Rock Star
- Employment Rate Still Flat for Georgia Law Grads
- Appeals Court Again Remands Attorney Fees in Custody Case
Brenton Hund understands what it takes to produce an entertaining live show.
An attorney for 21 years, John R. Monroe is a civil rights litigator specializing in the field of gun rights and Second Amendment issues. "My dad gave me a rifle on my 12th birthday and I've been shooting all my life," said Monroe.