Election results in two races for seats on the Fulton County Superior Court.
- Morgan Tops Hill for Cobb State Court Seat
- Mack, Rooks Win Seats on Clayton County Superior Court Bench
- New Judges Elected in Southern, Northern Circuits
- $33M Legal Malpractice Suit Against Womble Carlyle Ends 'Amicably,' Lawyer Says
- After Nixing Multiple Settlement Offers, Insurer Is Hit With $850K Verdict
- Low-Income Tenants Need an Advocate in Eviction Court
For much of Floor & Décor General Counsel David Christopherson’s career, each professional step has been a lucky accident, preparing him for his next challenge, even before he knew what that challenge would be.
Floor & Decor General Counsel David Christopherson discusses the role of outside counsel in filling companies' legal needs.
A federal appeals court had good news Monday for three Miami Beach nightclub operators: It's not illegal to hire alluring women to coax men into ringing up tens of thousands of dollars in bar bills.
The average total cash sum taken home by the top 100 GCs went down by nearly 2 percent in 2015.