Four adult grandchildren of the late co-founder of Rollins Inc. have won a victory at the Georgia Court of Appeals, which kept alive their lawsuit over what they claim is their fair share of the pest-control fortune.
- Whether .Attorney or .Lawyer, What Happens To .com?
- A Peek Inside of Georgia's Award-Winning Legal Departments
- Half Is Nothing: Pedestrian Shares Equal Blame For Being Hit by Car, Will Get $0
- 11 Defendants Settle Out of 'Midnight Rider' Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Commentary: Fulton County Veterans Treatment Court Graduates First Participant
- JNC Taking Names For Three Judgeships
Although .com remains the gold standard in domain names, its days on top may finally be coming to an end.
Smoky, spicy barbecue and cold beer are two staples Americans frequently pair. This culinary duo is a combination that attorney Brandon Bullard knows very well.
A Florida State University alumnus and attorney shot three people at the school's library early Thursday before being killed by police, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.
A Randolph County judge suspended until the end of her term for having an affair said Tuesday that she has resigned.