Fulton County Superior Court's Business Court is expanding into a regional program aimed at allowing other courts in the metro area to offer the same complex litigation-centered services, with Gwinnett County being the first to climb aboard.
- Lawyers Sue VA Over Bogged-Down Appeals Process for Vets
- Two Campus Rape Suits Against Georgia Tech Settle
- Former Ethics Panel Lawyer's Retaliation Suit Ordered to Mediation
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Stanford Law-Bound Football Player Killed in Crash
- Law Students Help Transgender Clients With Name Changes
For much of Floor & Décor General Counsel David Christopherson’s career, each professional step has been a lucky accident, preparing him for his next challenge, even before he knew what that challenge would be.
Floor & Decor General Counsel David Christopherson discusses the role of outside counsel in filling companies' legal needs.
A federal appeals court had good news Monday for three Miami Beach nightclub operators: It's not illegal to hire alluring women to coax men into ringing up tens of thousands of dollars in bar bills.
The average total cash sum taken home by the top 100 GCs went down by nearly 2 percent in 2015.