The judge in a whistleblower case that accuses a national kidney dialysis company of defrauding taxpayers said he intends to unseal court records that defense lawyers have fought to keep secret in the seven-year-old case.
- 'Genius Grant' to Rapping Rewards Public Defender Vision
- Deadline is Extended for Cordele PD Applications
- Why You Should Consider Associates to be 'Partners in Training'
- UGA Names Four Finalists for Law School Deanship
- UPDATED: Lawmakers Call on Fuller to Resign
- On the Move: Greenberg Starts Atlanta Real Estate Practice
Take control of your own career, associates. And partners, please do all that you can to let associates drive their own careers.
After 10 years in-house, H. Eric Hilton now serves as outside general counsel for H.J. Russell & Co., recognized as the nation's largest and oldest minority-owned construction management firm.
A professor whose research is helping a California police department improve its strained relationship with the black community and a lawyer who advocates for victims of domestic abuse are among the 21 winners of this year's MacArthur Foundation "genius grants."
A gunman who was persuaded by a bookkeeper to surrender during a 2013 gun battle with police at a school near Atlanta pleaded guilty to multiple charges Tuesday and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.