Four women trial lawyers have banded together to start a plaintiffs firm, Shamp Speed Jordan Woodward—a notable development in the plaintiffs bar, which is still predominantly male.
- Lawyer in Courthouse Shooting Looks Back as Tenth Anniversary Approaches
- Douglas Mincher Named Clerk of Court for 11th Circuit
- Let's Abandon the Traditional Privilege Log
- New Eleventh Circuit Judges Get Official Welcome
- Former State Democratic Party Chair Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud
- Arnall Golden Gregory Hosts Exhibits of Builder Levy's Photos for Black History Month [SLIDESHOW]
Hate is a strong word. But when it comes to describing my feelings about privilege logs, other words fall short.
It's an understatement to say Mac Irvin enjoys a wee dram of single-malt Scotch whisky. Obsessed may be more like it.
A Texas man charged in a car crash that killed Savannah jazz musician Ben Tucker nearly two years ago is scheduled to appear in court.
The South Carolina Supreme Court has ordered Aiken County court officials to halt all proceedings in the complex cases regarding the estate of the late soul singer James Brown.