Emory University Law School has raised the money it needed to endow a civil rights professorship honoring Atlanta civil rights activist and congressman John Lewis and is conducting a national search for a scholar to fill the chair.
- Change of Heart in Georgia Costs Chicago Lawyer a SCOTUS Argument
- Meet the Litigator Who Saved a Law Firm from Sanctions and Shame
- 5 Fundamentals of Collecting Fees
- DeKalb Ethics Officer Once Again Targeted by Former Public Official Facing Ethics Inquiry
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-Atlanta Water Worker's Whistleblower Suit
- Appeals Court: Apportionment Applies in Verdict Against Condo Complex, Security Firm
David Werner, executive counsel to Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal, leads the governor's legal department. He is profiled here by reporter Kristen Rasmussen.
Georgia physician practices are preparing for major changes to payments.
The U.S. Supreme Court has blocked efforts by a group of retired professional football players to challenge the NFL’s $1 billion settlement over concussion-related litigation.