A memorandum drafted by the state ethics commission's top executive, which details alleged interference by the office of Gov. Nathan Deal into the commission's investigation of him, has stoked a legal fire that now is radiating heat onto the attorney general's office.
- Bachelorette Cross-Examined by Spurned Bachelors
- On the Move: Esquire Deposition Captures Stadler As Its New GC
- Meet the GC: Robbie Kamerschen, Aaron’s Inc. GC, Corporate Secretary
- Ga. Justices Stand on Agnes Scott Ruling, Deny Motion to Vacate
- Group Gives Some Atlanta Firms Gold Standard for Women in Big Law
- Senate Confirms Julie Carnes to Eleventh Circuit by 94-0 Vote
Robert "Robbie" Kamerschen serves as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary at Aaron's Inc. In this role, he manages all legal, regulatory and governance issues.
Addressing proportionality and cooperation during e-discovery can be challenging.